Saturday, May 25, 2013

Turn your worry into worship

In life we often find ourselves worrying about this and  worrying about that, and it seems as if the problem or the situation is growing or getting worst. Worrying can lead to harmful habits and problems within our body. Our natural body was not designed to carry our worries, that is why in Matthew 11;28 Jesus is saying "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Jesus is saying  to you on today; come on I got you, give it to me. I challenge you on today to turn your worry into worship, begin to worship God ask God to help you remove your eyes off that problem or that situation and place your eyes on him, ask him for strength to leave all your worries and concerns with him. Just begin to worship and rest in him on today!


Be Blessed!

Matthew 11;28

No comments: