Thursday, June 20, 2013

If it is GOD will

I have come to learn that one of the best declarations when praying is saying "GOD if it's your will."   In Matthew 26:39 it says "O my Father if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will."   Even Jesus when he prayed he would say to GOD " not my will but your will be done"  (the Lord's prayer has that declaration as well Matthew 6: 9-15).   So often we want certain things and certain situations to happen or change but we fail to ask GOD if it is his will.  GOD knows best and our will is not always the best will, GOD just want us to surrender all to him.   I challenge you on today to begin to declare "Father not my will but your will be done" in this situation or problem, let's begin to consider GOD in everything we do and say.


Be Blessed!!

Matthew 26:39

Matthew 6: 9-15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real blessing in todays message!mrs.jacksonstillstanding!