Friday, July 5, 2013

Let go and let GOD!

Sometimes things happen in our life which leave us feeling we are in a desolate state of mind. Through all the hurt and pain God want us to let go and allow him to work on our behalf on today.  In Isaiah 41:10 it says "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed: for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee: yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee wit the right hand of my righteousness."  Even in those desolate times when you feel all hope is gone and left feeling all alone GOD is saying "let it go, give it to me"  allow GOD to heal every hurt console every pain.   I challenge you on today, no matter how big the problem maybe or how bad that individual hurt you; let go and let GOD on today, ask GOD to give you the strength to let it go in Jesus name, and give you a peace to rest in him.


Be Blessed!!!

Isaiah 41:10

No comments: